And compared to other ones, it is a rather "healthy" one, too.
What you need for this cake is the following:
4,5 Teaspoons baking powder
1 Teaspoon cinammon
70g Butter (liquid)
1 Tablespoon Honey
2 Eggs (mixed)
3 ripe Bananas and 2 Apples
Ready and set? Then off to the baking!
- Mix all the dry ingredients. The order doesn't matter, just mix them.
- Now you also have to mix the egss with the milk.
- When you're done with that, heat up the butter and honey on the cooktop, with low temperature. Best is using a pot filled with water, and onto that another container.
- After it became a smooth liquid, but it off from the stove and mix it with the egg-milk liquid.
- Now you can mix this with the dry ingredients, until it all is smooth again.
- Crush the bananas into a paste, and cut the apples into small squares. Then mix it with the dough.
- Put it all into an oiled baking form, and bake it for abouto 50 minutes with 180°C in the stove.
Wait until it is a bit cooled down, and enjoy!
The good thing with that cake is that you can also mix other ingredients, like nuts, raisins or seasonal fruits. The recipe stays the same, but the taste changes. So, be sure to try out several possibilities!