Monday, May 7, 2012

Little Orinus....now in 3D!

From 12 years ago....

 Becoming this with the time.....


And growing constantly... 



Even during rough times...



 With constant changes, challenges and new experiences....



Always staying curious and cheerful (most of the time)....



And now....even in 3D!




I know it could have been sewn better, but I wanted to have all those stiches be seen on purpose, after all, it's a plush toy! It was so much fun to do, I already want to plan the next, better version. Now that I know how to do this, it should become simpler and possible with less mistakes. 

But for now...I am proud to have made my first plush toy, sewn with my own hands and imagination! 

A moment that makes Orinus little World jump for joy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment