Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Orinus little dreamy stories - Part 5

I wish I were a bird
and could fly over the ocean,
seing everything from above. 

I wish I were a cat
and could sleep all day,
and purr for my own comfort.

I wish I were a deer
and with grace ever on,
and be in the forest every day.

I wish I were a wolf
 and always be the wild one,
as strong and mysterious as I can be.


I wish I were a dolphin
and swim in the deep wide sea,
never stopping in my curious play.


I wish I were a snail
going along my slowly way,
with all the patience that never ends.

I wish I were the butterfly
hopping from bud to flower,
enyoing all the sweets of flowers.

  I wish I were an elephant
big and heavy but gently,
full of wisdom and with honest eyes.

I wish I were a cow
always calm and modest,
feeding many and never complain.


I wish I were the fox
being hidden only when I want to,
and always being able to complete my plans.


I wish I were a rabbit
with ears to hear every news,
and being fast and witful with my answers.


I wish I were a dog
always forgiving and waiting,
and with eyes only for my loved ones.

I wish I were a swan
as pure and white as snow,
no matter how ugly all else can be.

I wish.....

:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miriam, your poem is wonderful, quite simply WONDERFUL
    tHANK YOU SO VERY MUCHH FOR SHARING IT WITH ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow....didn't think it would be that well....Thank you very much for liking it so much :)

      Delete