Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My bonsai is still alive....

And like Bento-making and cooking he simply stays a wonderful anti-stress prescription for me....

Well, I found out that yarn is much better, to give the branches the desired shape and direction, in comparison to wire. But maybe mine is simply growing too fast...I don't really like how one of the top branches stands out, but....I need that branch still! Well, maybe I don't, but I am still too "scared" to cut of the bigger branches, even if it made the overall look better....
Back view
Front view




















Left side


Right side





































































 Well, I doubt my Ygdrassil will ever look like this 
(A "caotic" world tree for a sometimes "caotic girl", ahahaha.)



No comments:

Post a Comment