Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Plurality - short movie by Dennis Liu

What happens that with every thing you touch, you give a bit of your DNA to identify yourself? Not only to only your car, or to purchase a trainticket, but also for those with acess, knowing every step you take....

This is a short movie directed by: Dennis Liu, written by: Ryan Condal and produced by: Jonathan Hsu and Dennis Liu.
And it is definitely worth to watch!

A short quote from this shortmovie: "[...] I think anyone, [...], would happily sacrifice a little bit of their privacy for that kind of personal safety."

But what can tell the story better than the shortmovie itself? So please take a look and watch this awesome work :)


2 comments:

  1. I don't really mind to left behind and everywhere a little piece of me, the so called DNA, because I have nothing to hide, and if anyone wanna follow, sure, if they haven't nothing more important to do or think about. :) It's just a "mark" that I exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm....I guess with all these traces we leave behind everday, ...still, no one knows what you actually do or say or think or feel!
      Anyone who'd try to follow a day of me must be bored to death, haha!

      Delete