Sunday, August 25, 2013

The empy styled Naruto Bijuu-mode styled puppet!



An Empy is a little white, partly flexible puppet that can be painted with watercolors, and that several times, and entirely to your liking! Actually, I didn't even know these existed until I got it as a christmas present last year. Until about a week ago it sat idley on my desk, I never really had the "muse" to paint on it...



But in the end, I had to, because hey, you gotta try out new things! And the first thing that came to my mind for this puppet, and actually the only thing since the beginning, was to paint it into a Naruto! 

And what's better than Naruto's awesome Bijuu mode?

First I had to paint the outlines on it with a pen, with was a bit hard with those hand and feet, even when having removed them from the main body...

The watercolors didn't really want to stick so well on that puppet, but I think for that, the result became quite nice, actually! And I know his headband shouldn't be blue in this mode, but who cares, ahahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment