Saturday, August 9, 2014

Long time no see

But finally I found an opportunity to write here again.
The things is that i switched location, work and everything else, and Life simply is busy, so the internet more silent, haha.

Anyway, by now I am feeling at home here in... Chennai, India! Even getting used to the ants that keep biting me just now. So how is it like to be in India? I am hearing that question over and over again...but the problem is, it's hard to explain! Right now I like it much more than Germany, but you can find everything here, from the poorest people and animals who have nothing but the clothes on them, to big villas and shopping malls...whatever you want to have or wish for, you can get it here....so you should visit and make up your own impressions!

The city and houses on its own is so colourful already, and in addition all the colourful clothes, foods,... I am only missing some more greenery....but hey, instead there's the seas so close, awesome too....






A part of the money if anyone is wondering how it looks like....






And wherever there is the sun and nature, I feel at home..."The earth has music for those who listen"....



And a quick photograph that is not supposed to be missed, from what I have been told, hm......





Anyway, Life will keep me busy for sure, but still, I will give my best to try to update this blog at least every two weeks or so......but I can't promise...!



So now to close this, here's a little song because I miss seing so many stars....(mainly cloudy here so far)




No comments:

Post a Comment