Saturday, November 11, 2017

November Art

Inktober has come and gone.
I know I forgot to share the drawings of its last week, and now it's kind of too late to do so, in my eyes.

Anyway, after drawing something else each day, it was nice to now focus on a single drawing over a longer period of time.
Colored pencils are a slow medium, so it fitted quite well for it.


To calm down some more I came up with the idea of a zen stone stack. I made one only few weeks before!
The drawing itself isn't made with any references though. For this drawing I liked to just do it how I thought it would look nice.
Even the streaks on the sky are intentional, they show a little bit how the sky looks like for me each day, because it looks more like the sky I see with my eyes each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment