Sunday, June 13, 2021

Artworks January to June

Half of 2021 has already passed!
And of course I have found a way to make art each week, sometimes more and sometimes less.
So without further ado, here are some of the work from January to June.

 
For this one I mainly wanted to paint with acrylics, which I haven't done for a long time!




In a story, a Koi came across a waterfall. To continue on his way, he tried to jump over it, and failed and failed. So, he tried to jump over the waterfall for 1000 years. And finally, he did! As a "reward" for his effort and not giving up, he was turned into a dragon.



Spring time, and ladybugs are wonderful!


Just a watercolor landscape.



Another spring time drawing. It took a very long time. I wanted to see the contrast between color and pencil.




Om


I love fennec foxes!


No comments:

Post a Comment